We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making summer berry dessert
- Fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, black and red currants, etc.) 1.5 kilograms
- Sugar 150 grams
- Gelatin in granules 30 grams
- Pure water 500 milliliters
- Main ingredients: Blackberry, Strawberry, Strawberry, Redcurrant, Raspberry, Blackcurrant, Blueberry
Stewpan with a lid, a wooden spoon, a fine sieve, a deep plate or saucepan, a bowl, a tablespoon, a colander, a jelly dish, a kitchen towel, a large flat serving dish, a metal spatula.
Making dessert from summer berries:
Step 1: prepare the berries.
Peel the berries from twigs, leaves and stalks. Fold them in a colander and rinse thoroughly with a thin stream of warm water so as not to damage them. After washing, sort the berries, laying aside the most beautiful and large ones. Choose as many as you see fit and for now put them aside.
Step 2: boil the berries.
The remaining berries after the selection, that is, those that are smaller and perhaps not so beautiful, pour in a saucepan. (At the same time, I cut the strawberries into halves, because it was too big.) Go to sleep there 150 grams Sahara and pour 500 milliliters of water. Put the stewpan with berries on the fire and, stirring occasionally, over a rapid fire, bring its contents to a boil. Then immediately remove from heat and cover. Let the berry broth with sugar infuse for 10 minutes.
Step 3: prepare the gelatin.
While the broth is infused, dilute the gelatin granules in a small amount of cold water. It is best to read the detailed instructions on the packaging, as they often differ from each other.
Step 4: prepare a berry broth.
Strain the real berry broth through a fine sieve to rid it of overcooked berries, which, in principle, are no longer needed in this recipe. In the expressed broth, add the prepared gelatin, mix thoroughly until it is completely dissolved and cool to room temperature.
Step 5: prepare a dessert of summer berries.
Prepare a form for dessert, it can be of any kind, but be sure to clean and dry. Lay on its bottom, approximately, one third of the previously laid, beautiful berries. Pour them with a small amount of broth with gelatin dissolved in it. The liquid should completely cover the berries. Send the form in the refrigerator to 15 minutes to partial solidification. Then take it out, fill in another third of the berries and again fill them with broth, return everything to the refrigerator, leaving it there for another 15 minutes. Then pour the remaining berries, fill the mold to the top and send to solidify at least 1,5 hour.
Wait until the dessert has completely hardened, remove it from the refrigerator, wrap the dish with a dishcloth soaked in hot water, cover it with a large flat dish and carefully turn it over. Jelly should easily lag behind the walls of the form and completely remain on the dish, the main thing is to do everything very carefully and without rushing.
Step 6: serve a dessert of summer berries.
Garnish a summer berry dessert and serve everything to the table. After everyone gasps with admiration, having seen your work of culinary art, divide it into portion pieces. And so that the jelly cuts easier, moisten the knife with hot water. Drink it with chilled green or black tea or just water with lemon. Here's a completely dietary, very light and tasty dessert for you.
Enjoy your meal!
- As a substitute for gelatin, you can use agar-agar, its amount and the amount of water for its dilution, select in accordance with the instructions on the package.
- Exactly the same summer jelly can be prepared from fruits, for example, from sweet apples, pears and peaches. And nothing will stop you from mixing berries and fruits.
- For beauty, although it is already much more spectacular, you can draw a grid of whipped cream on top of the finished jelly.
- Make jelly not in one form, but in several different small portioned tins, or even make it inside transparent glass goblets.