We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of salad "Mirage"
- Fish fillet (sterlet or pink salmon) 500 grams
- Flour 100 grams
- Egg 3 pieces
- Onion 1 medium onion
- Crab sticks or shrimp 200 grams
- Cheese 100 grams
- White bread several slices
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Vegetable oil (for frying) to taste
- Spices to taste
- Fresh cucumbers 2 pcs
- Greens to taste
- Pomegranate seeds 50 grams
- Main Ingredients: Pink Salmon, Sterlet, Crab Sticks, Bread
- Serving 4 servings
Preparation of Mirage salad:
Step 1: Prepare the fish.
Thinly cut the fish fillet (pink salmon or sterlet), season with spices (you can create your own unique mix of seasonings or use one, everything is optional here). Roll each slice in flour and fry on both sides in sunflower oil.
Step 2: Slice and fry the bread.
Cut thin strips of white bread crust. It is advisable to take bread not of the very first freshness or slightly dry it in the oven. Sliced crusts are also fried in a small amount of vegetable oil.
Step 3: Cut, cut, cut.
Chop onions into thin rings.
Boil the eggs and let cool. We clean and chop with straws. In the same way we chop crab sticks or boiled shrimp.
Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater. All this, except for the fish, is laid out in a deep dish, filled with mayonnaise and mixed. In the event that there is not enough salt, add a little salt.
Step 4: We make out.
We turn to the aesthetic design of the salad. On a flat dish of large size, lay out the cucumber around the perimeter, which we cut in advance with circles of medium thickness. On top of the cucumbers, lay the fried fish slices and sprinkle with finely chopped greens. In the middle of the salad bowl we spread the salad in the form of a slide.
Garnish with grated crab sticks or cut shrimp, chopped boiled yolk and pomegranate seeds.
Step 5: Serve.
Mirage salad is ready, bon appetit!
- If you like olives, then instead of pomegranate seeds, you can decorate your dish with black olives.
- The following spices are most suitable for fish: black and red ground pepper, basil, coriander, cardamom, turmeric, thyme.
- Salad can be seasoned with a mixture of 50% mayonnaise and 50% sour cream.
- Instead of fried fish, you can use ready-made canned fish, from which the liquid is drained and the contents are kneaded with a fork