We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making bavarian salad with sausage
- Bologna sausage 250 grams
- Red onion 1 piece
- Cherry Tomatoes 6 pieces
- Pickled cucumbers (groats) 2 pieces
- Green onion 1 bunch
- Olive oil 5 tablespoons
- White wine vinegar 3 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Onion, Cucumber, Tomato
- Serving 2 servings
- World cuisineGerman cuisine
Kitchen knife, cutting board, tablespoon, salad bowl.
Cooking Bavarian Salad with Sausage:
Step 1: prepare the sausage.
You can cut the sausage into pieces of any shape, you can even grate it on a coarse grater. And you can even mix grated and diced sausage.
Step 2: add the cucumbers with onions.
Cut pickles, they will add a pleasant crunch to the salad, so don’t grind it very much.
Peel the red onion, rinse it with cool water, and then cut into thin half rings.
Add the cucumbers with onions to the sausage.
Step 3: add the tomatoes.
Rinse cherry tomatoes, dry, cut into quarters and add to other salad ingredients.
Step 4: add the green onions.
Add finely chopped green onions to the salad, salt, pepper and mix everything carefully.
Step 5: season the salad.
Season Bavarian salad with olive oil and white wine vinegar. Mix well to distribute the dressing.
Check for salt. If all is enough, cover the salad and send it to marinate a little in the refrigerator, that's enough 60 minutes. After you can serve the dish to the table.
Just before serving, check the salad for salt and pepper again, or you may want to add more oil or vinegar at this point.
Step 6: serve Bavarian salad with sausage.
Bavarian salad with sausage is relevant at any time of the year, because it is completely not heavy and even refreshing. Serve it with bread or savory crispy toasts.
Enjoy your meal!
- Do not add a lot of vinegar before the salad is in the refrigerator, it may turn out to be too acidic, it is better to add vinegar after, before serving.
- Instead of olive oil, use any other vegetable whose smell you like.