We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making wild garlic salad with eggs and corn
- Wild garlic 4 beams (medium)
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Corn 1 can (280 grams)
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Salt to taste
- Table vinegar 9% (for eggs) 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Corn, Eggs
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Tablespoon, Stove, Saucepan (capacity 2 liters), Skimmer, Bowl - 2 pieces, Bowl, Paper kitchen towels, Tin can, Salad bowl
Cooking salad with wild garlic, eggs and corn:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First of all, put on a medium fire a pan filled with half cold running water. Immediately put raw chicken eggs in it, pour a couple of tablespoons of salt and pour the same amount of 9% vinegar.
After boiling, cook hard boiled eggs for 10 to 12 minutes. After the necessary time, with the help of a slotted spoon, we transfer them to a bowl of ice water, completely cool, clear of shells, rinse again from splinters, dry with paper kitchen towels and put in a small bowl.
Next, using a can opener, open a jar of corn and pour the marinade from it.
Then we wash under the stream of cold water bunches of wild garlic, shake them over the sink from excess liquid and dry with paper towels.
We also put on the kitchen table all the other products that will be needed for the preparation of the salad.
Step 2: prepare a salad with wild garlic, eggs and corn.
Now put the wild leek on the cutting board and cut the leaf from the stems. We chop the greens across the straws and transfer them to a deep bowl, and use the stalks to prepare other equally tasty dishes, their perfect garlic aroma will complement the meat dishes. Following the wild garlic we send the diced eggs.
Pour sweet tinned corn into the same bowl, add mayonnaise and add salt to taste.
Using a tablespoon, mix all the components of the dish to a homogeneous consistency, transfer it to a salad bowl and serve to the table separately or together with a side dish.
Step 3: serve salad with wild garlic, eggs and corn.
Salad with wild garlic, eggs and corn is served at room temperature immediately after cooking. It differs from the usual traditional one in greater satiety, and basically it is served for lunch as a snack before the first hot dish, but as an addition to dinner or breakfast, such a meal is quite acceptable. Since wild garlic stimulates digestion, helping to assimilate any food, this salad can be the perfect complement to quite heavy, dense dishes of meat, poultry or fried fatty fish. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- salad can be seasoned with the usual store or homemade mayonnaise;
- a set of greens can be supplemented with green onions, dill, parsley or cilantro;
- very often finely chopped cucumbers and radishes are added to such a salad;
- if desired, instead of canned corn, you can use fresh and boiled until fully cooked;
- to give this dish an island flavor, a little black or red ground pepper can be added to the salad;
- This type of salad is contraindicated in pregnant women, people suffering from gastritis, epilepsy, stomach ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer. Also, if you use any medications that include wild garlic, you better refrain from any dish where this greens is present!