We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making meat schnitzels
- Pork pulp 500 g
- 1-2 eggs
- Breadcrumbs 100 g
- Wheat flour 50 g
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Spices to taste
- Salt to taste
- Refined vegetable oil for frying
- Lemon 1/2 pc
- Main ingredients: Pork, Eggs, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
Knife, Cutting board, Hammer for meat, Plate deep - 3 amount, Frying pan, Grater small or garlic
Cooking meat schnitzels:
Step 1: Cook the meat schnitzels.
The most beautiful schnitzels are obtained from pork loin. The bones will come in handy for making soup, and even oval slices will be perfect chops. Good chops can also be cut from the ham or the neck, but in the latter case it can turn out more boldly than we would like.
So, wash a piece of meat, dry it with a paper towel or napkins and cut across the fibers into pieces about 1 cm thick. Each piece is beaten off. If the meat is completely without fat, it is stronger, otherwise it can turn out a bit dry, if with fat, without fanaticism, it will still be soft.
Schnitzels sprinkled with lemon juice, salt, pepper and roll in flour.
The second layer “lies” an egg whipped with a pinch of salt.
And the final stage is breadcrumbs. None of the steps should be skipped, otherwise a crispy crust will not work, without which the schnitzels will not be so tasty.
All schnitzels breaded? We turn to frying. We put the pan on the fire, pour the oil and wait a little so that it is well calcined. We spread the schnitzels and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side. If the breading is well "laid down", then there will be no unpleasant surprises with hissing and splashing oil in all directions. The thinner you beat the meat, the faster it cooks. If in doubt, cut a small piece and try. That's all, the schnitzels are ready.
Step 2: Serve the meat schnitzels.
Serve the schnitzels in the heat of the heat. Potatoes (fried, boiled or mashed potatoes), any vegetables (grilled, boiled, fresh, pickled) and, of course, greens are suitable for them.
Enjoy your meal!
- if it so happened that there were no eggs, no flour, no crackers in the house, then a well-beaten thin piece of meat can already be fried. The main thing is not to overdo it in a pan so that the schnitzel turns out to be juicy and aromatic, since without breading the meat quickly loses juice;
- breadcrumbs are also not necessary, you can roll only in flour or in flour and egg, but you can generally only in an egg;
- You can use any spices that you like best. Try spreading the meat with mustard, honey or soy sauce before breading - the taste of schnitzels will be different each time.