We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put oil in a pan to heat, then cut the onion into small cubes and sauté. Separately mix the flour with the tomato paste and water and pour them over the onion.
If necessary, add a little more water and let it boil almost, then add the peas. Fry the sausages and make the eggs.
Arrange the peas on a plate and garnish with eggs and sausages, one egg on each plate.
It can be served with pickles, as you wish.
We really like it served with pickles.
Zucchini with cheese and egg
For today, we thought of recommending an easy-to-make, delicious recipe, perfect for the period we all went through. So forget about bacon, sausages, drumsticks or caltabosh and start a healthy lifestyle. We take the first step, since we are waiting for you to try.
salt and pepper
Method of preparation:
Peel a squash, grate it and chop it finely. In parallel, cut the ham, cheese and tomatoes the size of zucchini slices. The next step is to make a kind of skewer from zucchini, cheese, wheel and again zucchini. The resulting dishes are given through the egg and fried in oil. Serve hot as an appetizer.
Join one of the largest culinary groups in Romania: Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea, official group.
Romanian and international culinary recipes, explained step by step. We have prepared fasting recipes, preserves, cakes and pastries, simple and fast food. I have 30 years of experience in the food field and a great passion for Romanian gastronomic traditions.
I launched the book "50 fasting recipes". Order now the recipe book, ideal for vegetarians and for when you want to fast.
My favorite networks
What else do I read
Ingredients pea soup with dumplings
- 1 onion
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 piece of celery as big as a walnut
- 400-500 grams of peas, fresh or frozen
- 1.5 liters of clear chicken soup (or water)
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons of flour + 3-4 tablespoons of semolina
- 150 grams of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 20 grams of butter
- greens to taste (I use 1/2 bunch of parsley and dill, chopped and mixed well together) and pepper
- optional, lemon juice to taste
How to prepare pea soup with dumplings
Simple as hello, and as simple as it is good :). One clarification: I prefer small dumplings to this pea soup, a little stronger than fluffy dumplings for clear chicken soup. If you prefer them, remove the flour from the composition of the dumplings and make them only with semolina.
1. To prepare pea soup, onion, carrots and celery are cleaned, washed and cut into cubes about 5-7 mm. Heat the oil in the pan in which the soup will be prepared. Add the butter immediately. When it starts to sizzle, add all the diced vegetables and a teaspoon of salt. Reduce the heat and cook the vegetables together for 5 minutes, stirring constantly so that they do not stick.
2. After 5 minutes, add 1.5 liters of hot chicken soup (preferably) or hot water. Obviously, our pea soup will come out more consistent if it is prepared with chicken soup instead of water. Bring to the boil and boil all together for 5 minutes to soften the added roots.
3. To the boiling soup, add the peas, all at once.
4. Until the peas start to boil, put 1 whole egg and 1 egg white in a bowl. The yolk of the second egg is kept aside. Beat the egg and egg white with a fork, along with a pinch of salt, until foamy. Add 1 tablespoon of flour and 1 tablespoon of semolina in turn, stirring after each, until the composition has the consistency of a cream of suitable thickness.
5. After the soup boils, soak a teaspoon in the soup and then form small dumplings that are dipped in boiling pea soup.
How is the soup straightened?
6. Beat the remaining yolk well with sour cream and 1-2 tablespoons of cold water. After the peas and dumplings have boiled, which should not take more than 6-7 minutes, remove the pot from the heat. Dilute the cream with the yolk with a little hot juice, added one at a time, until the mixture is hot. Add the sour cream to the pot, stirring quickly.
7. Season the taste with salt and pepper and immediately sprinkle with chopped greens. Cover the pot with the lid, releasing the fresh aromas of the greens to infuse for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle the rest of the greens at the time of serving.
Pea soup with dumplings is ready to serve. If desired, everyone can add the soup to the plate with lemon juice to taste.
What dishes from GERMAN cuisine should you try. Here are the recipes
It is an extremely varied cuisine, based on meat dishes, the most famous being the ones in the form of c & acircrnaţi. In terms of garnishes and vegetable specialties, it looks very good. Here we find noodles (Sp & aumltzle & # 8211 that contain a lot of egg yolk), dumplings (Kl & ouml & szlige or Kn & oumldel & # 8211 from potatoes or dried p & acircine), potatoes and stews (based on vegetables).
Vegetables play an important role in German cuisine: asparagus, spinach, peas, beans, pickles and especially cabbage, which can be boiled, hardened or pickled (Sauerkraut).
Fish products and dishes are not very famous, according to gastronomy specialists, but they can be found at almost any German restaurant. Here the carp, the pike and the perch, but especially the trout, are included. The fish is usually grilled and garnished with vegetables.
It should be noted that in Germany there are over 1,500 recipes for the preparation of cured meats, Wei & szligwurst (white curried) being one of them. This recipe is a traditional Bavarian dish made of veal and pork ham, seasoned with lemon & acircie, parsley, onion, nutmeg and ginger.
C & acircrnati are usually served with sweet mustard. Pork is the most consumed, but also beef or chicken. The products from V & acircnat also appear in the culinary area of the Germans, and here we find dishes made from rabbit, wild boar and deer. Adopting Viennese influences, schnitzel has made its way into German cuisine, often being directly associated with it.
Leave it in the oven
Here are some German cuisine recipes: Bavarian salad & diced apples and cheese, with mayonnaise, lettuce, salt and pepper, Harz & # 8211 mashed potatoes with leek, onion, salt and paprika, baked ( some additions are made in the composition, in which raw eggs are added and left in the oven until cooked), Angemacht chicken & chicken soup with chicken flour and butter, to which onion is added. lemon & acircie, salt and pepper, Apflerotkohl & # 8211 hardened cabbage & icircn pan, to which is added grated apple, chopped onion, vinegar, salt, pepper and a little sugar, German salad with meat & # 8211 pea with beef tongue, olives and cucumbers (chopped straw), to which mayonnaise, salt, pepper and olive oil are added.
Yellow pea puree - a particularly fine and tasty food
- Yellow Pea Puree (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Yellow Pea Puree
- The main ingredients (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The main ingredients
- Chop the onion and garlic, then put them on the fire in a pot of the right size. Add salt, pepper and thyme. After the onion becomes glassy, add the well-washed peas (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times). Add salt, pepper and thyme. After the onion becomes glassy, add the well-washed peas
- Pour hot water, and after boiling, remove the foam that forms on top (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Pour hot water, and after boiling remove the foam that forms on top
- After the pea has boiled, set aside and set aside for 20 minutes for the beans to absorb the water left over from the boil (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) After the pea has boiled, set aside and set aside for 20 minutes for the beans to absorb the remaining water. from boiling
- Puree using a food processor (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Puree using a food processor
- Served as an appetizer with olive oil and capers or as a side dish (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Served as an appetizer with olive oil and capers or as a second course
Dried and peeled yellow peas are very popular especially in the southern parts of the country, but also in European cuisine (Italian, Greek, Spanish and Portuguese) as well as in Indian and Middle Eastern cuisine.
It has the advantage of being boiled directly, without the need for soaking beforehand, and is very well tolerated by the digestive system.
Like its sorrel, beans, lentils or chickpeas, yellow peas are known to be rich in dietary protein and fiber, and also contain several vitamins and minerals that are particularly beneficial to health such as copper, folic acid and manganese.
The puree obtained is very creamy and fine. It can be served as an appetizer or garnish in addition to your favorite meat or salad.
500 g dried yellow peas,
2-3 tablespoons of olive oil,
2-3 chopped red or white onions,
2 cloves of finely chopped garlic,
1 ½ liters of hot water,
½ cup of olive oil,
½ teaspoon of dried thyme or a teaspoon of fresh thyme,
salt and pepper as desired
olive oil to sprinkle on top,
a very finely chopped small onion (optional),
2-3 teaspoons of capers,
Green parsley leaves (optional)
First remove any impurities strained through the dried peas, then rinse the peas in more water.
In a medium-sized pot, put 2-3 tablespoons of oil, then mix well the onion, finely chopped garlic and thyme. After 2-3 minutes add the peas, hot water, ½ cup of olive oil, salt and pepper.
Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover the pot with a lid and simmer for 40-50 minutes. From time to time, lift the lid to remove the white foam that accumulates on top during cooking.
The grains are boiled when they begin to crumble slightly. Set the dish aside and cover with a kitchen towel for about 20 minutes. During this time the water left over from the boil is absorbed by the grains.
After 20 minutes, add the juice of a lemon, then pass it either manually through a fine sieve or to the food processor.
Serve as an appetizer with olive oil, onion and a few capers and / or parsley leaves sprinkled on top. It can also be served as a sauerkraut salad or as a side dish with a smoked stew, fish, or other meat, as desired.
Chicken soup with peas and dumplings
Fresh soup from the beginning of summer, with Italian influences.
It is more practical to make this soup if there is chicken soup from the weekend. My grandmother boiled a huge pot of soup on Sunday and gave me 2 l too, so on Monday I just boiled it with flavors and peas and added the homemade dumplings. If you don't feel like it or have time to prepare them, you can replace them with broken lasagna sheets or barley pasta. You can also make this soup with broccoli or asparagus bouquets instead of peas.
Method of preparation
Small potatoes in cheese sauce
Boil the potatoes in salted water for a few minutes - the frozen ones should only be rinsed in hot water. it
Autumn vegetable tart
We prepare a tray with a size of 30/40 cm. or two smaller than 15/20 cm. We are preparing for the beginning
300 gr fresh peas
1/2 red pepper
4-6 wire marar
3 tablespoons quality olive oil
2 pepper sockets
1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
Preparation Low peas
- Put onions and peppers on a large grater. Heat 2 tablespoons of hot oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the peas, spices (pepper, paprika and salt to taste) and chopped dill. Cover with 1 cup of water.
- Boil everything over medium heat, about 20-25 minutes, until the water on the peas decreases, reaching the consistency of a sauce.
- Add the rest of the oil and season with salt.
Ham and cheese croissants & # 8211 & # 8211; the fastest recipe
Ham and cheese croissants & # 8211 & # 8211; the fastest recipe you can make this delicious meal for! It can take the place of breakfast, snack between meals, quick appetizer for some unannounced guests. And it can really be a great package for work or school!
Remove the dough from the freezer, unfold it and leave it to thaw. Once it has thawed, spread it lightly with the rolling pin so that it does not break. Cut with the knife forming equilateral triangles, which you will then roll in the shape of a croissant.
Put them in the pan and put them in the oven until you see that they brown well and open the croissant sheets. Beat 1 egg with a pinch of salt and grease the croissants with it. Bake for another 1-2 minutes.
Remove the horns, cut them crosswise. Grease each hot croissant with a little butter. Put 1 slice of ham in each of 2 of cheese. Back in the pan with them and another 5 minutes in the hot oven.