We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Garlic Baked Potatoes
- Potato 200 grams
- Sea salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic 2 pieces
- Olive oil 20 milliliters
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Dried rosemary 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Garlic
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Teaspoon, Paper kitchen towels, Garlic press, Non-stick baking sheet or heat-resistant baking dish, Oven, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Kitchen gloves, Cutting board, Plate
Cooking potatoes baked in garlic:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
To prepare this dish, it is better to take fresh young potatoes the size of cherry tomatoes. First of all, we wash it under a stream of cold running water, we do it carefully so as not to damage the skin. Next, dry the potatoes with paper kitchen towels and put it on a non-stick baking sheet or in a heat-resistant baking dish. After that, peel the garlic cloves from the husk, preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius and put on the kitchen table the remaining necessary products.
Step 2: prepare the garlic mixture.
Now we pass the cloves of garlic through the press directly into a deep bowl. Then add dried rosemary, salt, black pepper and grind everything with a tablespoon. Next, pour olive oil into the bowl, mix the garlic mixture to a uniform consistency and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: prepare the potatoes baked in garlic.
We clean each potato with garlic mixture with clean hands or simply pour vegetables on it with a tablespoon and send the still raw dish to the preheated oven on 20-30 minutes. After the required time, we put on kitchen gloves, take out the fragrant dish from the oven, rearrange it on a cutting board, previously laid on the kitchen table, lay out the hot potatoes in portions on plates and serve for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Step 4: serve the potatoes baked in garlic.
Baked potatoes in garlic, served hot. If desired, each portion can be sprinkled with chopped greens of dill, parsley, cilantro or green onions. This dish can be used as a side dish for meat, fish, poultry or served as a main lean dish, complemented with any spicy sauces or a salad of fresh vegetables. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
- instead of olive oil, you can use sunflower;
- if you do not want the potato to be too fried with a crust, cover it with aluminum food foil and bake for 10-12 minutes, and then lightly brown without it until fully cooked;
- in the same way you can cook old potatoes, but it should be cut into large slices, boil slightly in boiling water (5-7 minutes), dry and continue to use, based on the instructions specified in the recipe;
- if you have large young potatoes, then it is better to cut it into 4-6 parts;
- optionally, in the garlic mixture, you can add dried greens of dill, parsley or thyme. You can also use spices such as paprika and allspice.