We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Yogurt Muffins
- Drinking yogurt (without fillers) 1 cup
- Sugar 1/2 or 1/3 cup
- Food baking powder 2 teaspoons
- Vanilla Sugar 1 sachet (15 grams)
- Butter (softened) 100 grams per dough and 30 grams for a mold
- Pinch of salt
- Wheat flour 1.5 cups
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Yogurt, Butter, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Glass (capacity 200 milliliters), Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Oven, Muffin mold (metal or silicone), Baking brush, Deep bowl, Fine mesh strainer, Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Kitchen mitts, Large flat dish
Making yogurt muffins:
Step 1: prepare the oven and baking dish.
First of all, turn on and preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Then we take a silicone or non-stick metal mold for muffins and, using a baking brush, grease the bottom, as well as the sides of each cell with a thin layer of butter.
Step 2: prepare the dough.
Next, put the eggs in a deep bowl and pour the granulated sugar. Grind these ingredients with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency. After that, add vanilla sugar, salt, softened butter, food baking powder and yogurt without fillers.
We mix everything thoroughly with a tablespoon until a homogeneous consistency and with the help of a sieve with a fine mesh, we begin to gradually sift wheat flour there, while kneading a dough of medium density without lumps.
Step 3: bake yogurt muffins.
Then, helping ourselves with a tablespoon, we lay out the finished dough in the cells of the form, filling each into 2/3 parts. We send the still raw dish to the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes to golden beige or brown crust.
When the muffins are lightly browned, we put on kitchen gloves in our hands, we take out the form from the oven, put it on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, and cool our products to room temperature. After that, gently pry each muffin with the tip of a knife, remove them from the cells, shift them onto a large flat dish and serve to the table.
Step 4: serve yogurt muffins.
After cooking, the yogurt muffins cool to room temperature right in the mold.
Then they are taken out of the cells, optionally decorated with cream, whipped cream, sprinkled with powdered sugar, chocolate chips, poured with honey, condensed milk, jam or sugar syrup and placed on the table with hot drinks, such as tea, coffee, cocoa, and warm fresh milk. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- instead of vanilla sugar, you can use 2 grams of pure vanillin or a teaspoon of liquid vanilla extract;
- if you bought sweet yogurt, then it is better to reduce the amount of sugar or add it to your taste so that the muffins do not turn out too sugary;
- baking powder for dough can easily replace slaked vinegar (1 tablespoon) baking soda (1/2 teaspoon);
- optionally, crushed nuts, dried fruits or dried berries, as well as chocolate chips, can be added to the dough;
- very often, instead of butter, use premium margarine with a minimum percentage of water;
- If you are afraid that the muffins will burn, put in each cell molds on a paper baking cup, which is used for baking muffins. They are already saturated with oil, but an additional portion of fat will still not hurt.