We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making a salad with crackers and cheese
For the dish:
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Fresh medium-sized tomato 1 piece
- Fresh medium cucumber 1 piece
- Brown bread croutons (in the form of cubes, without additives) 100 grams
- Bulgarian pepper medium size 1/2 part
- Sour cream 100 grams
- Fresh dill to taste
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Black salt to taste
- Ground coriander to taste
- Red hot ground pepper to taste
- Sea kale to taste
- Dried ground cloves to taste
- Green Mango Powder to taste
- Main ingredients: Cheese, Sour Cream, Bread
- Serving 2 servings
Cutting board, Knife, Tablespoon - 2 pieces, Plate - 4 pieces, Saucer, Bowls or serving dishes - 2 pieces, Saucer - 3 pieces, Small bowl - 2 pieces, Kitchen paper towels
Making a salad with crackers and cheese:
Step 1: prepare hard cheese.
We spread the hard cheese on a cutting board and use a knife to cut into small cubes. Attention: in size they should be no more than crackers. Shredded component is transferred to a clean plate.
Step 2: prepare the tomato.
We wash the tomato under running water, wipe it dry with a kitchen paper towel and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, cut the vegetable lengthwise into two halves. On each part we cut off the place to which the tail was attached. Now grind the component into pieces and carefully transfer it to a clean plate.
Step 3: prepare the cucumber.
We wash the cucumber under running water, wipe it with a kitchen paper towel and put it on a cutting board. With a knife, peel the vegetable from the peel and edges. Then finely chop into cubes and transfer to a free plate. Attention: the size of the slices should not be larger than crackers and cheese.
Step 4: prepare the greens.
We wash parsley with dill under running water, shake off excess liquid and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, finely chop the greens and pour into a clean saucer. Important: parsley with dill should be enough to make enough for the sauce and even to decorate the dish.
Step 5: prepare sea kale.
We spread the sea cabbage on a cutting board and chop finely with a knife. Attention: this component needs very little, literally 2-3 strips. In general, cabbage is very healthy and has a peculiar taste and aroma. I have never tried it in sauce, but after making the salad, I liked it. So, we shift the crushed component into a free saucer and leave it aside for a while.
Step 6: prepare bell peppers.
Rinse the bell pepper under running water, wipe it with a kitchen paper towel and put it on a cutting board. If necessary, cleanse the seeds and tail. Now, using a knife, cut into thin strips and transfer to a clean plate.
Step 7: prepare the sauces.
We will have two kinds of sauce. So, we pour 50 grams of sour cream into small bowls. Now pour black salt, ground coriander, red hot pepper and finely chopped parsley with dill into the first container to taste. Attention: we add the ingredients to the dressing only to taste and "by eye", but it is better to undersalt and underperform than then spoil the taste of the dish itself.
In the second bowl, pour out also black salt, ground cloves, green mango powder and finely chopped sea kale. Using two tablespoons, carefully mix all the components of the two sauces until a homogeneous mass is formed and for a while we leave aside to insist.
Step 8: prepare a salad with crackers and cheese.
In the bowls or special plates for serving, add the ingredients in layers. On the bottom of the containers we lay out equally crackers. Then - cheese cubes. Now in one dish we place the chopped tomato in the third layer, and in the other - cucumber cubes. In the first bowl we pour the sauce with fresh herbs. In the second container we add dressing with sea kale. On top of the salad we decorate with strips of bell pepper and the remaining finely chopped greens.
Everything, the dish is ready! If desired, it can be mixed using a tablespoon or served in this form to the dining table so that everyone can do it themselves.
Step 9: serve the salad with crackers and cheese.
Salad with crackers and cheese served at the dinner table 5 minutes after preparation. This must be done so that the crackers are soaked in sauce and softened. The dish is very tasty, nutritious and healthy, so enjoy healthy food!
- to prepare a salad, you can use a splash of soft salty varieties instead of hard cheese and replace the tomato 2-3 cherry. In the event that you have not found the classic crackers in cubes, you can cook them at home. Borodino bread is suitable for this. Cut it into squares and bake in the oven on a baking sheet for 15-25 minutes at a temperature 160-170 ° C;
- for sauces it is best to take sour cream 20-25%, then the refueling will turn out to be moderately liquid;
- All spices can be found in the market or in a specialized department of supermarkets. By the way, black salt differs from ordinary stone taste and aroma, which are more expressive. In addition, it does not dampen and goes less salty.