We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Stuffed Tomatoes with Meat
- Tomatoes (medium) 1.5 kilograms
- Onions (large) 1-2 pieces
- Pork (fresh tenderloin) 250 grams
- Beef (fresh tenderloin) 250 grams
- Brown rice (boiled, crumbly) 50 grams
- Chicken egg (raw) 2 pieces
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons or to taste
- A mixture of dried herbs for meat to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Sour cream or cream to taste and desire
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pork, Onion, Tomato
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen scales, Tablespoon - 2-3 pieces, Kitchen knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Meat grinder, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Paper kitchen towels, Teaspoon, Deep plate, Table fork, Frying pan, Wooden kitchen spoon, Oven, Non-stick roasting pan, Parchment or baking paper, Kitchen gloves, Dish
Cooking stuffed tomatoes with meat:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
To prepare this dish we need the simplest products. First, we wash pieces of fresh meat under cold running water, then we dry them with paper kitchen towels, put them on a cutting board and clean them of film, veins, and small bones that could remain on them after chopping the carcass. Next, we pass the beef and pork into a deep bowl through an electric or stationary meat grinder with a fine mesh.
In a separate dish we put pre-boiled rice, if you don’t remember how to cook it, it’s okay, this link will help you with this.
Then, using a sharp kitchen knife, peel the onion, wash it with tomatoes and dry with paper towels. For each tomato, we cut off the upper part from the side of the stalk, 1 cm thick. Very carefully, remove the flesh from them with a teaspoon, so as not to damage the walls of the fruits, and put them in a deep bowl.
Chop the onion into small cubes and leave on a clean cutting board. In a deep plate, beat a couple of eggs with a table fork and put the rest of the necessary ingredients on the kitchen table.
Step 2: prepare the filling.
Then we send the pan to a medium fire and pour vegetable oil into it. After a few minutes, dip the chopped onion there and fry it until transparent, as well as a tender golden crust, for about 2-3 minutes.
As soon as it is lightly browned, add the ground meat to the vegetable and break it into small pieces with a wooden spoon.
We extinguish them together until almost all the moisture has evaporated, approximately 20-22 minutes. At the same time, turn on and preheat the oven up to 180 degrees Celsius.
As soon as the minced meat changes its color from pink to dun, we put boiled rice in a pan, a mixture of dried herbs, salt to taste, and ground black pepper.
Cooking more 2-3 minutes.
After that, remove the aromatic mixture from the stove, beat the eggs again, fill them with the filling and mix everything until smooth.
Step 3: prepare the tomatoes for baking.
Now we cover the non-stick baking dish with a sheet of baking or parchment paper. We spread tomatoes in rows, fill them with stew and cover with chopped tops.
Step 4: bake stuffed tomatoes with meat.
Then we send the still raw dish to the preheated oven on 25-30 minutes. After this time, all the products will reach full readiness, we put on kitchen gloves, take out the form from the oven and put it on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop. Using two tablespoons, we spread the stuffed tomatoes in portions on plates and serve them to the table.
Step 5: serve stuffed tomatoes with meat.
Stuffed tomatoes with meat are served immediately after cooking, as a main course or a hot appetizer.
They are laid out in portions on plates, optionally watered with homemade sour cream or cream and sprinkled with fresh finely chopped greens of dill, parsley or cilantro. Tasty, inexpensive and quite useful! Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- if desired, 5 minutes before the tomatoes are fully cooked, you can sprinkle the cheese chopped on a fine grater;
- if you do not have parchment or baking paper, and you don’t feel like running to the store, just grease the form with a thin layer of vegetable oil;
- a set of spices is not essential, use any that are suitable for vegetable or meat dishes;
- very often the onions are fried along with carrots chopped on a grater and small cubes of sweet salad pepper. Only after that add ground meat to them and bring the filling to full readiness;
- the preparation time of products will be significantly reduced if you use ready-made stuffing instead of meat.